Welcome to the second part of my run-through of my most-read blog posts of the year (you can catch up on Part One, numbers 1-10 here). Not only has Nativity impacted both my working and wrapping time, now all those December bugs have come to visit, and I have been entertaining my little girl through a miserable few days.
My Top 20 blog posts of 2012: Part 2, Numbers 11-20
- Oh no! Here comes Summer, how to work with holiday children
- Likeability and Trust – Who Should I Follow Back on Twitter?
- Roadtesting Scoop.it: Curating in Comfort
- The Editorial Calendar: My Best Friend and Most Critical Tool
- Everyone’s Talking About It – Should I Jump on the Pinterest Train?
- Twitter and LinkedIn fallout breaks your automation
- Can Content Aggregation Tools Replace ‘Human’ Content Curation?
- 3 Questions for a Social Media Checklist: Getting Started
- People buy from people: how to gain likeability and trust online
- Who Put That There? How to Survive a New Website Launch
I hope there are at least a couple of these posts that have been of interest to you over the last year. Thanks again for reading, and if there is anything I can help you with, don’t hesitate to get in touch.