It’s now two months since I kickstarted my blogging by taking up the #30dayblog challenge from Nikki Pilkington, and it has been a super learning experience for me so far.
But the blog shouldn’t be all about me, as much fun as I’m having, I am really here for you readers, and I appreciate people over the last few weeks who have stopped by to read and comment on my posts. So now it’s your chance to voice an opinion about what other subjects you would like me to address as I continue, into the last few days of Nikki’s challenge and then beyond.
While I am happy to tackle most suggestions, rocket science or maths aren’t my strong points, so here’s a few ideas for subjects I could have a good go at:
- Tips on effective use of sites such as twitter, facebook and linkedin for business or for other reasons
- How to go about defining your online strategy and good execution across your online estate
- Reviews of websites and how they work or don’t work
- Book reviews for books that would be useful in business or career development
- Thoughts on how to approach working parenthood
- My children and my lovely dog – running short on ideas here and while I love them dearly, this one may be a step too far! Your own children are always much more interesting than anyone else’s, as they should be.
So there’s a few ideas from me, I would love to hear your thoughts and thank you for listening and reading so far. Leave a comment below with any ideas, and thank you for that in advance. We are off with the lovely children (though not the dog) for a super-charged Disneyland Paris experience, and I will be looking back for inspiration for my next blogs next week.